This is a Recipe for preparing at home the popular Gobi or Cauliflower Ka Paratha. The Gobi Ka Paratha is a popular dish for breakfast or as a part of the main course meals in the Northern States of India.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Nos
2 Cups Atta [whole wheat flour] 2 Table spoon hot oil
½ Kg Cauliflower (Shredded)
1 Big Onion (Cut in small pieces)
7-8 Leaves Kadipatta
3-4 Green Chilies (grind)
1 Tea spoon Rai
1 Tea spoon Jeera
½ Tea spoon Hing
1 Tea spoon Turmeric
1 Tea spoon lemon juice
¼ Cup Coriander
Salt to taste
Take 2 cups Atta and add 1 tea spoon salt, 1/2 table spoon hot oil, some water and soak the Atta to prepare Dough.
After that take shredded Cauliflower wash and drain the water and then keep aside.
Heat one table spoon oil in the frying pan, add Rai, Jeera, Kadipatta, Hing and Onion then fry till the colour change into Pink.
After that add Turmeric, Salt and shredded Cauliflower, and then cover the pan with lid and cook for 5 minutes (till dry).
Then add Coriander, Lemon juice and mix it nicely.
Then make 2 small Chapattis and put Cauliflower mixture in between them, then press the 2 chapattis from both sides and then roll to make paratha.
After that heat the Tawa, put that paratha and fry it nicely with oil.
Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.
The Marathi language version of the Cauliflower Cha Paratha is published in this –Article
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi