This is a recipe for preparing at home Shahi Palak. This is a main course vegetable consumed by a lot of people every day in most Indian States.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
3 Cups Palak (cut into small size)
2 Green Chilies
½ Tea spoon Garam Masala
½ Tea spoon Jeera Powder
½ Tea spoon Pepper
1 Table Spoon Khas Khas
2 Table spoon Milk
2 Table Spoon Cream
Salt to taste
First cut the Ginger, Green Chilies into small pieces
Then shred the Onion,
Then fry the khas Khas and then dip in to the Milk and grind.
Heat 1 table spoon ghee and add Garam Masala, shredded Onion and fry till color change into pink, then add the Ginger, Green Chilies and fry for 2 minutes and then add Palak, Jeera Powder, Salt, Pepper. After that cover with lid and cook on the slow sim (don’t add water) when it is cooked keep aside for 8-10 hours.
After that grind the above preparation and add grounded Khas khas and keep on slow sim till it becomes dry then add cream and mix it nicely and remove from flame.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi