This is a recipe for preparing delicious Coconut Fish Curry. Nariyal Machli Curry as it is called in Hindi is not only spicy and tasty, but also nutritious as Fish is an excellent food to eat; it is a rich source of protein, Phosphorous, Iron and Vitamin B and is a low fat food.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg Sea Fish
1 Large Onion
1 Tea spoon Jeera
1 tea spoon khuskus
8 to 10 petal of Garlic
1 Green Chilies
2 Table Spoon Salt
2 Table Haldi (Turmeric)
2 Red Chili powder
2 Garam Masala Powder
6 Table Spoon Oil
Finely ground together all of the above to make a paste.
Apply salt and Turmeric to Fish pieces keep aside for two hours. Drain out excess water.
Heat oil and fry Fish pieces and keep them aside.
In the same oil, fry onion and add grounded masala paste, when the masala is pink in color, add two cups water and add tamarind and cocum.
When the gravy is thick, remove 5 Minutes before serving and add fish pieces to gravy and heat.
Bring to a boil. Serve hot with rice.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi