This is a recipe for preparing at home spicy and delicious Shahi Anda or Egg Curry. Shahi means royal and this is exactly what this Anda Curry is rich and spicy.
The repice given by me is in the typical Restaurant or Dhaba Style of preparing Egg Curries or Ande Ka Salan.
Tastes great when served with Parathas or Puris.
Preparation Time- 30 Minutes
Serves – 4 Persons
4 Eggs (boiled – (remove shells)
2 Small Onion (Cut into small sizes)
4 Almonds & 4 Cashew (paste)
1 Small Potato
1 Small Tomato
1 Table spoon Butter
½ Cup Coriander
Salt to taste
1 cup coconut,
6-7 petals Garlic
2 tea spoon Red chill powder,
¼ tea spoon Haldi [Turmeric] 1 Table spoon Oil
Heat the oil in frying pan add 1 onion, Garlic and fry for 3-4 minutes add Coconut, red chili powder & Turmeric again fry for 3-4 minutes & then grind to a paste in a grinder.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add Onion, Tomato & Potato fry till color changes to Pink.
Then add the grounded Masala, Garam Masala, 2 cups water, Cashew and Almond Paste, 1 table spoon Butter & Salt cook for 5-7 minutes then put eggs & coriander.
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi
- Rice Flour Delicious Mithai For Dessert Recipe In Marathi
- Dussehra Special Delicious Mithai In 10 Minutes Recipe In Marathi
- Traditional Navratri Special Kadakani For Durga Saptami Pujan Recipe In Marathi