The Worship of Annapurna Mantra has great importance in the Tradition Hindu Religion and to people belonging to the entire Hindu Faith all over the World. This being basically a food and recipes site, I have given the devotional Aartis of Annapurna Devi in both the Hindi and English languages.
Devote Hindus equate food and food grains with God, insulting food is considered to be equal to insulting God. Annapurna Devi is the Hindu Goddess of Food and Food Grains, she is said to provide food and nourishment to each and every living being in the Cosmos.
Annapurna Devi is a manifestation of none other than the Mother Goddess Parvati, There are some interesting descriptions in the Hindu Holy Scriptures regarding the exact reasons for the manifestation of Parvati as Annapurna, the most popular one being that of telling Lord Shiva that the Purush and Prakriti are interdependent upon each other and cannot exist in isolation.
Annapurna Jayanti, is considered to be a most auspicious Hindu Tithi, which is celebrated each year on the Purnima of the month of Margashirsha. On this day, some Traditional Hindu Women keep a fast and worship Annapurna Devi and thank her for providing food and nourishment to their families.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi