This is a simple recipe to make Dahi and Mashed Batata Puree, which is a preparation of mashed potatoes and yogurt as the main ingredients along with some flavor enhancing spices.
The Dahi and Mashed Potatoes Puree can be served with puris, roti, paratha or simple as a standalone dish.
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 5-6 Persons
1 kilogram Potatoes
¼ green pepper
12 coriander leaves
½ teaspoon cumin [Jeera] 4 mint leaves[pudina] ½ teaspoon garam masala
Juice of 1 lemon
500 milliliters dahi
30 grams ghee/vanaspati
Salt as per taste
Chop the green pepper, pudina, coriander leaves finely.
Bake or Boil the potatoes and then remove the skin and mash them.
Mix the mashed potatoes, green pepper, coriander leaves, mint leaves, lemon juice, cumin,
garam masala and salt.
Heat the ghee in a Kadai and fry the mixture gently and keep stirring all the time until the potatoes are cooked.
Remove from the fire and mix the dahi with the mixture using an egg beater to prepare a dough of smooth consistency.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi