This is a simple to follow step-by-step recipe for making at home Chocolate Coffee Malai Kulfi or Ice Cream. This recipe makes it possible for anyone to prepare tasty, delicious smooth and crystal free Ice Cream Parlor Style Chocolate Ice Cream at home.
The Marathi version of the same ice cream preparation method can be seen here- Chocolate Coffee Malai Kulfi
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4 to 5 Hours
Serves: 5 to 6 Persons
3 Cup Milk (buffalo)
1 Cup Whole Dried Milk [Khoya or Mawa]
1 Cup Milk Powder
1 Cup Fresh Cream
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Coco Powder
¼ Teaspoon Nescafe Powder
¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg Powder [Jaiphal]
½ Teaspoon Cardamom Powder [Elaichi]
Chocolate Sauce for garnishing
Boil the Milk and Sugar for 10-15 minutes on a slow flame. Then keep it aside for cooling.
Mix half portion of the boiled Milk, Whole Dried Milk, Milk Powder, Fresh Cream, Nutmeg Powder, Cardamom Powder, Nescafe and blend for a minute in a blender and then add the remaining Milk and blend again for a minute.
Pour the mixture into an aluminum container and keep it into the deep freezer for 4-5 hours.
While serving garnish with Chocolate Sauce and then serve.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi