This is a Recipe for preparing at home Fresh Chakka. Chakka also known as homemade Strained Yogurt, which is the basic milk Product from, which the famous Maharashtrian Sweet dishes Shrikhand and Amrakhand [using Mango Pulp] are prepared.
The preparation of Chakka is simple and anyone can easily prepare Fresh Chakka at home and avoid purchasing adulterated Chakka from the market by following this simple step-by-step preparation method.
Chaka Preparation Time – 30 Minutes
Quantity of Chakka Prepared – 250 Grams
1 Liter Milk (buffalo)
½ Tablespoon Curd (Dahi)
One Thin Cloth
First, boil the Milk. After boiling the Milk, stir it continuously. When it gets nicely boiled add the Curd and mix it well.
It will take 7-8 hours to prepare a thick Curd.
After preparing the Curd take a thin cloth and a strainer and pour the Curd over the cloth through the strainer. Drain the excess Water from the Curd. Then tie the Curd inside the cloth and hang it for 4-5 hours.
After 5 hours remove the thick Curd from the cloth and keep it in a bowl.
The Chakka is ready.
Tip: When you hang the cloth, cover it with a plastic bag.
The Marathi language version of the homemade Chakka recipe is published in this – Article
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi