This is a simple recipe for preparing tasty and nutritious Mango Cooler using raw mangoes. This Indian Summer Fruit Juice Special recipe is similar in some aspects to the recipes of Mango Sharbat and Maharashtrian Beverage the Kacchya Ambyache / Kairiche Panhe.
The ingredients given for this Mango Cooler preparation are sufficient to prepare five glasses of the Beverage; you can increase or decrease the quantity in proportion to your requirements.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 8-10 Glasses
Raw Mangoes 1 Kilograms
Sugar 200 Grams
Saffron [Kesar] as per taste
Mint leaves [Pudina leaves] as per taste
Five Glasses of Water
Boil the Raw Mangoes until they are tender,
Then remove the pulp from the Mangoes by squeezing it out.
Strain the Mango Pulp through a fine piece of cloth or a fine strainer.
Add the Sugar and five glasses of water to the Mango Pulp.
When the Sugar dissolves, chill the Mango Cooler in a refrigerator.
While serving add the Saffron and garnish with Mint leaves.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi