This is a Recipe for preparing typical Parsi Style Egg Custard or the Bawaji Ka Anda Custard as it is sometimes referred to in Mumbai. This is a traditional Parsi Dessert and normally served at Parsi functions and weddings.
The preparation is uncomplicated and this Custard can easily be prepared at home by following the simple steps given in this recipe.
Typical Parsi Style Egg Custard Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 5 Persons
1 ½ Cups Milk
2 Tablespoon Castor Sugar
1 Tablespoon grounded Almonds [Badam Powder]
1 Tablespoon Rose Water
A pinch Nutmeg and Cardamom Powder [Dalchini and Elaichi Powder]
1] Boil the Milk and Sugar together in a vessel on a low flame until the Milk evaporates to half the original quantity.
2] After the Milk cools down, add 3 of the Eggs [Whole] and the Yolks of the other Eggs and beat the mixture so that the Eggs and Milk are nicely blended together.
3] Add the Almonds and Rose Water.
4] Put the Custard Mixture into a Baking Dish and sprinkle with the Nutmeg and Cardamom Powders.
5] Bake in a pre-heated Owen for 30 or until the Custard is set. This depends upon the type of Owen used by you.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi