This is a most simple recipe for Grilled Liver Kebabs, requires few ingredients and once you have them in place the preparation in extremely easy, suited for the new homemaker.
½ Kilogram Lamb or Goat liver.
The juice of 2 Lemons
2 teaspoon Chili Powder
Salt to suit your taste
Butter or Oil for Basting
Wash the Liver and then cut into 1 inch pieces.
Marinate the cut Liver pieces for about 1 hour in the Lemon juice, Chili powder and Salt.
Fix the liver on to the Skewers and grill gently.
Baste with Butter or Cooking Oil.
- Maharashtrian Style Durable Tasty Kairicha Gulamba Recipe In Marathi
- Lock Down Recipe Healthy Nutritious Suji Besan Ka Nashta
- How To Make Cham Cham With Suji And Coconut Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Raisins Kishmish From Fresh Grapes In Marathi
- Rajasthani Style Besan Bhindi Fry Bhaji Recipe In Marathi