Chicken Vindaloo is a popular Chicken dish, which is normally popular among the Indian Christian community; especially in Goa and the East. The Chicken Vindaloo recipe given below in a step by step manner is easy to prepare and tailored specially for the new homemaker.
1 good sized dressed chicken
1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
6 Cloves Garlic
2 large Onions
2 teaspoons turmeric
1 teaspoon ginger
1 stick cinnamon
2 teaspoon Chili
2 teaspoon cumin
2 ½ teaspoon Vinegar
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
Salt as per taste
First wash and dry the Chicken and cut into medium sized pieces.
Then grind the Mustard Seeds to a paste.
Grind the Garlic and 1 Onion to a paste.
Slice the other Onion.
Then put the Chicken in a bowl with all the spices given in the ingredients along with the Salt and Brown Sugar and let it marinate for about 4 hours.
Then heat the Ghee and fry the Onion and the Chicken and the Mustard and Onion pastes and simmer until the Chicken is tender.
The saucepan has to be covered with a tight fitting lid while simmering.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi