This is a Recipe for preparing at home the famous restaurant style Mutton Mughlai Masala, using rich and spicy Masala.
500 Gram Mutton
3 Green Chilies
3-table spoon Coriander Leaves (chopped)
5 Kashmiri Chilies
2 Cm Cinnamon pieces
1 Masala Cardamom
3 Green Cardamoms
3 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tablespoon Coriander Seeds
1 Cumin Seeds
2 Cups Onion (chopped)
7 Pepper Corns
¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
Salt as per taste
½ Cup Curd
¼ Cup Ghee
1 Teaspoon Ginger (chopped)
Heat the Ghee in a kadhai, add the Mutton, fry until color changes into light brown, remove the pieces from the kadhai, and keep them aside.
Soak the Kashmiri Chilies, in Water for about 10 minutes and break into bits, also break the Cinnamon into bits. Peal the Garlic, add Cumin Seeds. Grind all these Ingredients until well powdered then add half of the chopped Onion, grind it again, and keep it aside.
Grind into a paste the rest of the Onion.
Fry the grounded Masala in the Ghee until light brown. Add Curd, slightly beaten. Fry until Ghee separates and adds Mutton, three quarter cup Water and Salt. Cook in pressure cooker until done.
Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve hot with Parattas or Rice.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi