This is a Recipe for Spicy Achari Paneer a popular and much in demand Paneer dish, given below is the simple and easy method to prepare this dish in your home.
2 Cup Paneer (paneer strips)
¼ Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
¼ Teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds
¼ Teaspoon Aniseeds
¼ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
¼ Teaspoon Kalungee (Onion seeds)
1 Teaspoon Ginger Pate
1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
Salt as per taste
3-4 Green Chilies (slit)
1 Teaspoon Dry Mango Powder
2 Tablespoon Curd
½ Tablespoon Oil
Heat one teaspoon Oil in a Kadhai and add the Mustard Seeds, Fenugreek Seeds, Aniseeds, Cumin Seeds, and Kalonji. Slit the Green Chili, insert the Dry Mango Powder, Salt inside it, and then add into the Kadhai.
Add the Ginger-Garlic Paste, Curd, Red Chili Powder, Salt and then fry for a minute. Then add the Paneer strips and fry for two –three minutes on a slow flame. Add the Lemon Juice mix it well and remove the Kadhai from the flame.
Garnish with crushed Black Pepper Powder and Red Chili Powder.
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi