This is a Recipe for Punjabi Malai Palak, a typical Punjabi Palak recipe with Curd to add flavor to the Palak preparation.
preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Cup Moong Dal
3 Cups Spinach (chopped)
1” Piece Ginger (chopped)
2 Green Chilies (chopped)
1 Medium size Onion (finely chopped)
½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
3 Tablespoon Curd (fresh)
2 Tablespoon Ghee
Salt as per taste
Wash the Moong Dal thoroughly. Mix the Moong Dal, Spinach, Ginger, Green Chilies, and Turmeric Powder, a cup of Water and cook.
When cooked the Dal should be thick and soft. Mash well.
Heat the Ghee in a Kadhai add the Onion and fry for a minute add Red Chili Powder and fry for half minute. Then add the cooked Dal and Salt. Cook for three-four minutes.
Beat the Curd and add to the mixture. Add a little Water so that the mixture looks like thick cream.
Serve hot with Paratha.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi