This is a recipe for Paneer Button Mushroom Curry, a popular vegetarian main course dish combining Paneer with Button Mushrooms.
200 Grams Paneer
200 Gram Mushrooms
¼ Cup Curd
2 Teaspoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 Tablespoon Cashew Paste
4 Green Chilies (chopped)
1 Capsicum (sliced)
¼ Cup Onion (chopped)
½ Cup Tomatoes Puree
1 Teaspoon Sugar
Salt as per taste
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
3 Tablespoon Oil
2-table spoon Cream
2 Tablespoon Coriander (chopped)
Cut the Mushroom into four pieces, add ¼ cup Water, Salt, cover the vessel with a plate and cook for three-four minutes on a slow flame. Cut the Paneer into small pieces, dip in the Oil, arrange on a frying pan and fry for a minute.
Heat the Oil in a Kadhai and add the Onion, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Green Chilies and fry for two-three minutes on a slow flame. Then add dry Masala, Salt, Mushroom, Paneer, sliced Capsicum, Cashew Paste, and ½-Cup water and cover the vessel with a plate and cook for five minutes.
Then add the Cream, Coriander and mix it well and cook for two minutes on a slow flame.
Serve hot with Paratha.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi