This is a Recipe for preparing at home Spicy Chicken Korma Curry, a Chicken preparation with a spicy curry using red chili powder and Kashmiri Mirchi Masala to give it a reddish color.
1 Kg Chicken dressed
150 Grams Oil
150 Grams Onion (chopped)
20 Grams Garlic (chopped)
2 Nos Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon
14 Grams Red Chili Powder
Salt as per taste
10 Grams Kashmiri Mirch Powder
250 Grams Curd
10 Grams Poppy Seeds
40 Grams Coconut dry
500 Ml water
Cut dressed Chicken into 8 to 10 pieces.
Heat Oil in a Kadhai, add Onion, and slightly fry. Add Garlic, Ginger, Cardamom, Bay leaf, and Cinnamon.
Add Chicken, Red Chili Powder, Salt, and Kashmiri Mirch Powder for Color and fry Chicken with the Masala.
Add Curd and fry until Curd Water dries and Chicken in fried. Add grounded paste of Poppy Seeds and Coconut.
Add stock and cook until tender. Serve hot.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi