This is a Recipe for making at home Mango Malai Barfi. This is a very popular and famous Bengali Mithai but I have given a Maharashtrian touch by adding Mango Pulp. In this post, I have given a simple recipe to prepare the Mango Malai Burfi at home. The Mango Malai Burfi can also add variety to your annual Diwali Faral snacks.
The Marathi language version of the same Burfi recipe can be seen here – Delicious Amba Malai Burfi
Mango Malai Barfi Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
500 Ml Milk (buffalo)
¼ Cup Mango Pulp
1 Table spoon Milk Powder
2 Table spoon Sugar
A pinch of Turti (Alum)
Dry Fruits for garnishing
Mix the boiled Milk, Mango Pulp, Milk Powder, Sugar and boil on a slow flame until it become thick.
Then pour into the tray, garnish with Dry Fruits and then keep in the refrigerator.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi