This is a Recipe for fried Mandeli. Mandeli is a tasty fish having a golden shade. This fish whose English name is Anchovies, is extremely popular in the Konkan region of Maharashtra and the state of Goa.
Fried Mandeli Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 12 Mandeli
1 Tea spoon Garlic (crushed)
½ Tea spoon Red Chili powder
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric
1 Tea spoon Vinegar
1 Table spoon Rice flour
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Clean the Mandeli by removing the head and the fins. Wash them with Water. Then apply the Garlic, Red Chili powder, Turmeric powder, Vinegar and Salt and then keep them aside for 10-15 minutes. Before frying add Rice flour and mix it well.
Heat a Iron Pan (Tawa) and spread one table spoon of the Oil on the Tawa and arrange the Mandeli on the Tawa and spread the Oil evenly across the Mandeli. Turn the Mandeli over and fry till they become crispy.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi