This is a Recipe for Macaroni with Cheese and Broccoli; an Italian specialty disk; a treat for kids; especially in the Tiffin box.
The Marathi language version of the same Macaroni preparation is published in the article – Here
2 Cups Macaroni (Cooked)
1 Clove Garlic (cut in small pieces)
1 ½ Cup Broccoli (cut in to florets)
1 Table spoon Basil leaves (chopped)
1/3 Cup Milk
¼ Cup fresh Cream
½ Cup Cheese (grated)
2 Table spoon Butter
1 Table spoon white Pepper powder
Salt to taste
Boil six cups of Water and then add Macaroni and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame and keep stirring till Macaroni is cooked. Then drain the Water and pour cold Water on the cooked Macaroni.
Heat the Butter in a frying pan and then add Garlic and Broccoli, sauté for 2 minutes on slow flame. Then add Milk and fresh Cream, mix it well and cook for 2 minutes and add Salt and white Pepper powder, mix it well.
After that add cooked Macaroni, grated Cheese and Basil leaves, mix it well and serve hot
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi