This is a Recipe for preparing at home Restaurant or Dhaba Style Keema Stuffed Paratha. A tasty and mouthwatering meat dish for breakfast or the main course.
½ Kg Wheat flour
¼ Kg Keema
1 Big Onion (chopped)
3 Green Chilies (chopped)
1 Small Piece Ginger (finely chopped)
Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
Salt to taste
½ Cup Oil
Mix Salt and little Oil with the Flour and prepare Dough as per Chapatti. Fry the finely chopped Onion in Oil till lightly browned. Add Green Chilies Ginger, Salt and Kheema. Fry for 15 minutes on slow sim till the Kheema is cooked and Water dries up. Add the chopped Coriander leaves. Stuff the mixture into the Dough and roll out into Paratha. Fry this rolled Paratha in a Tava adding little Oil.
- Gajar Ka Cake Eggless Wheat Flour Carrot Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi