This is a Recipe for Bread Halwa. A simple to prepare Halwa recipe, which is popular in the Muslim and Bohra community in India; delicious taste and flavor with little effort.
3 Slices of Bread
2½ Tea spoon Sugar
½ Cup Milk
1 Tea spoon Tutti fruity
1 Tea spoon Almonds
Ghee to fry
Cut the Bread into cubes and deep fry them till golden brown in ghee. Remove. Add Sugar to the Milk and boil. Add the fried Bread pieces to Milk and cook till the Milk evaporates and a thick Halwa is formed. Add crushed cardamom and nuts. Decorate it with Tutti Fruity.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi