This is a step by step recipe for Tomato Chicken [Indian style]; especially for those who love the flavor of Tomatoes.
1 chicken cut into medium sized pieces
2 cups of tomato puree
1 pod of garlic
2 tablespoon ghee
1 inch piece of ginger
6 green cardamoms
1 and a half inch piece of cinnamon
1 table spoon sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
Salt as required
Pepper as required
Firstly nicely apply the salt and pepper all over the chicken and rub thoroughly and keep aside for about an hour.
Then grind the onion, garlic and ginger to make a paste.
Then heat the ghee in a utensil and fry the chicken pieces till they turn brown.
Then drain the chicken and keep aside.
In this same utensil add the cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon and then add the grinded paste and fry till golden brown.
Then add the sugar, chili powder, salt and the tomato puree and cook for about 7 to 8 minutes and then add the chicken pieces; continue cooking on a slow flame till the pieces are tender.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi