This is a simple recipe for stuffed eggs known in Hindi as Masala Baharale Anda, meaning Eggs stuffed with spices. This Egg dish tastes great with either rice or rotis and makes a good tiffin box item.
6 boiled eggs
3 raw eggs
3 to 4 green chilies
1 inch piece of ginger
7 to 8 petals of garlic
1 tablespoon ghee
A little bit of coriander leaves
Salt as per taste
Remove the shells from the boiled eggs and then cut the eggs into 2 equal parts. Remove the yellow yolk part carefully so that it does not break into pieces.
Then grind onion. Chilies, ginger and garlic along with the salt to make a paste.
Then break the 3 raw eggs into a bowl and beat them nicely and mix the grounded paste and egg yolks into the beaten eggs.
Deep fry each of the yellow egg parts till then turn a nice shade of golden brown.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi