This is a Recipe for preparing Tikha or Spicy Raita. Raitais normally served with Salads in India. This is a popular, yet simple to make Salad.
2 Cups thick Curds
2 Cups grated bottle gourd
Paste of one green Chili
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tea spoon Mustard
Salt to taste
Boil and squeeze out the water from the grated bottle gourd. Beat the curds and add the grated bottle gourd, Salt and Masala paste. Chill before serving.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi