This is another one of my simple Recipes for preparing sweet and tasty Carrot Kheer. This Gajar Ki Kheer is usually served along with or after the main course as a sweet dish.
1 Liter Milk
250 gms grated Carrot
1 Cup Sugar (quantity may be changed to suit individual tastes)
2 Small cardamoms
1 Tej patta (bay leaf)
A handful chopped Almonds and Raisins (Optional)
Pressure cooks the grated Carrot with half a cup of water and bay leaf for 5 minutes. Open the cooker, add Milk and cook till thick. Add Sugar, Almonds and Raisins. Simmer till it acquires a thick consistency. Remove from heat. Pour in a bowl and sprinkle Cardamom powder. Chili and Serve.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi