This is another step by step Recipe for preparing Crspy and Crunchy Market Style “Chakli”. This recipe is a traditional Maharashtrian specialty dish for Diwali Faral.
Preparation Time: 90 Minutes
Serves: 1/2 kg or 40 Nos
2 Cups Rice
1 Cup Gram Dal
½ Cup Urad Dal
½ Cup Mung Dal
2 Tea spoon Chili powder
½ Tea spoon Turmeric powder
¼ Teaspoon Asafetida [ Hing]
1 Tea spoon Sesame seeds
1 Tea spoon Cumin seed powder
1 Teaspoon Coriander Seed Powder
Salt to taste
Refined Oil for frying
Wash Rice, Gram, Urad and Mong dal separately and drain the water slightly roast the above ingredients and grind it to make a flour (coarse called bhajani)). Add warm water and other spices and Salt to taste and four Table spoon melted butter.
Keep the dough for three to four hours.
Again knead the dough properly and prepare Chakli using squirt and deep fry in refined Oil.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi