This is a step by step recipe to prepare Nimboo [Lime] Pickle [Indian] style, called Nimbu Ka Achar in Hindi and Limbache Lonche in Marathi. A nice add on to the main course.
1 kg Fresh Lime
225 gram Salt
Vinegar as required
Keep the lime soaked in water for 2 days.
The after 2 days remove from the water and wipe with a cloth and keep in the Sun for 1 hour to dry.
The slice the lime into halves.
Then put the salt into the container and smear each lime piece with salt and bottle. Keep in the Sun for 2 days.
If the lime dries especially during the hot season add about 200 ml of vinegar so that the lime are immersed.
This pickle is ready in about 12 days.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi