This is a Recipe for preparing rich and tasty Wheat Atta or Pinni Ladoo. The Pinni Ladoos are prepared specially for the winter season as they nutritious and good for health.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 25 Nos
3 Cups Wheat Atta
2 Cup Sugar (grounded)
½ Cup Dink [Edible Gum] (fry in ghee and grind it)
1 ½ Cup Ghee
½ Tea spoon Jaiphal [Nutmeg] powder
5-6 Almonds (Cut in small pieces))
5-6 Cashew Nuts (cut in small pieces)
5-6 Pistachio nuts (cut in small pieces)
2-3 Green Cardamoms powder
Heat 1 cup of Ghee in the frying pan an then add the Wheat Atta and fry till colour change in to pink on a slow sim.
Then add the grounded Sugar, dry fruits. Dink and Cardamoms powder and mix it nicely.
Then add the remaining Ghee and mix it nicely and prepare small round ladoos.
- Durga Ashtami 2020 Puja Vidhi Mantra And Kanya Pujan In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Eggless Custard Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi