This is a step by step and easy to understand Recipe for preparing at home rich and delicious Churma Ladoo, which is a wholesome and filling Ladoo.
The Churma Ladoo is a Rawa or Suji Ladoo Preparation with the addition of Khoya and Mixed Dry Fruits.
Preparation Time- 60 Minutes
Quantity- About 15 Medium Sized Churma Ladoo
½ Kg Thin Suji
3 Table spoon Ghee (Melted)
1 Cup Milk with Kesar [Saffron] 250 Gram Khoya [Whole Dried Milk] 350 Gram Sugar (Grounded)
5-6 Almonds (cut in small pieces)
5-6 Cashew Nuts (cut in small pieces)
½ Cup Ghee for deep frying
Soak the Suji along with the Ghee and Saffron Milk and prepare 7-8 Ladoos. Heat ½ cup Ghee and then deep fry the Ladoos till color change in to pink.
Then fry the Khoya in the frying pan.
After that grind the ladoos in a Grinder to make a fine powder.
Then add the Sugar, Dry fruits, Khoya and the remaining Ghee to the powder.
Then mix it well and prepare Ladoos.
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi
- Rice Flour Delicious Mithai For Dessert Recipe In Marathi
- Dussehra Special Delicious Mithai In 10 Minutes Recipe In Marathi