This is a step by step Recipe for Crispy Fish Cutlets or Machli Ke Cutlets as they are called in the Hindi language. The is a very delicious, tasty and mouthwatering seafood dish, which is popular all over India, especially in the coastal regions.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
500 Grams Fish (Pomfret, Ghol, Salmon etc)
2 Slices Bread
5 gram Green Chilies
Salt to taste
30 grams Breadcrumbs
30 grams Oil for frying
30 grams Cucumbers
55 grams Tomatoes
A few Coriander leaves
Clean wash and boil the Fish.
Chop Onion and Chiles finely.
Soak bread in water.
Squeeze out water from bread.
Mix all ingredients.
Add Pepper and Salt. Shape into Cutlets.
Coat with Egg and Breadcrumbs and deep fry.
Garnish with chopped Coriander leaves, Sliced Cucumber and Tomatoes.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi