This is a simple recipe to prepare delicious Cheese Pakoras.This is a most sought after snack; also goes nicely with the main course. Can also be served with Cocktails.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4-5 Persons
125 grams Besan [Gram flour]
125 grams Grated Cheese
Salt and Mustard as per taste
125 ml Water
½ teaspoon Baking Powder
Oil for frying
To the besan add the grated cheese, eggs, salt, mustard and baking powder.
Then add the water and mix well to prepare a thick batter.
Then heat the oil in a frying pan and deep fry the Pakoras till they turn a nice shade of golden brown.
Serve hot with chutney or tomato sauce
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi