This is a recipe for preparing nutritious and healthy Indian StylePalak [Spinach] Soup. I have given here a recipe using 1 kg Palak; you can increase or reduce the ingredients in proportion to the quantity you want. This soup is highly recommended for sick patients and those in need of nourishment as it is good for health.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 kg Palak
30 grams Onions
2 tablespoons Refined Oil
2 dessertspoons Flour
2 liters Vegetable Stock
10 grams fresh Ginger
Salt as per taste
50 grams fresh Cream
First boil and mash the palak and keep aside.
Then dice the onions and fry them in the oil and then add the flour and fry slightly.
Add the mashed palak to the above and cook a little bit.
Then add the vegetable stock and sliced ginger and cook.
The Sieve through a muslin cloth and add the salt and serve with cream.
- How to Make Tagar or Bura (Boora) Sugar at Home In Marathi
- 5 Simple Diwali Traditional Totke For Money And Prosperity In Marathi
- Dhanteras Lakshmi Kuber Mantra For Dhan Prapti In Marathi
- Immense Vastu Shastra Benefits of Keeping Elephant of Statue At Home In Marathi
- Diwali Padwa Balipratipada Mahiti And Mahatva in Marathi