This Recipe is for preparing Tomato Saar This is very popular dish in southern India. This is a kind of Desi Soup or Appetizer. The recipe is quite simple and does not require much effort.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
6 Big Tomatoes
1 Big Onion
7-8 Petals of Garlic
2 Red Chilies
5-6 Black Pepper
2 Tea spoon Sugar
5-6 leaves of Kadipatta [curry leaves]
Salt to taste
First boil the Tomatoes, Onion, Ginger and Garlic.
Then grind into a paste.
Heat the oil in frying pan then add red Chilies and Kadipatta. Then add Tomato mixture, some water, Sugar & Salt. Then Boil for 5 minutes.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi