This Recipe is for Sindhi Mutton Chops. These are Mutton Chops are prepared in the traditional Sindhi style of cooking; an authentic Sindhi Meat dish.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg Mutton chops
2 Tea spoon raw Papaya juice
2 tea spoon Amchur powder [powder of dried mangoes] 2 tea spoon Black Pepper
2 tea spoon Salt
Oil for frying
Marinate the chops with Papaya juice and Amchur. Keep for two hours. Cook in one cup of water so that chops are tender. Add salt and Black Pepper.
Heat oil and then dip each chop in the beaten Egg and deep fry till light pink in color.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi