This Recipe is for preparing at home, the famous Bengali Mithai Sandesh. An extremely popular Mithai served on almost all festive occasions.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 persons
3 Table spoon Custard Powder
1 Tea spoon Baking powder
200 gram Sugar
200 gram Paneer
250 gram Khoya [whole dried milk] ½ Tea spoon Salt
½ Tea spoon Safforn [kesar] A few (GreenElaichi) Cardamom
½ Cup sliced Almond and Pistachio
Mix Khoya and Paneer thoroughly mix cornflour and baking powder grind Cardamom and Kesar together and mix with Khoya and Paneer.
Now mix all the above ingredients and blend vigorously for 10 minutes. Grease the baking mould and pour the mixture in it.
Bake at least 15-20 minutes in Microwave. When cooled invest in the dish and decorate with nuts and cherries.
- Maharashtrian Style Durable Tasty Kairicha Gulamba Recipe In Marathi
- Lock Down Recipe Healthy Nutritious Suji Besan Ka Nashta
- How To Make Cham Cham With Suji And Coconut Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Raisins Kishmish From Fresh Grapes In Marathi
- Rajasthani Style Besan Bhindi Fry Bhaji Recipe In Marathi