This Recipe is for preparing at home, the famous Bengali Mithai Sandesh. An extremely popular Mithai served on almost all festive occasions.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 persons
3 Table spoon Custard Powder
1 Tea spoon Baking powder
200 gram Sugar
200 gram Paneer
250 gram Khoya [whole dried milk] ½ Tea spoon Salt
½ Tea spoon Safforn [kesar] A few (GreenElaichi) Cardamom
½ Cup sliced Almond and Pistachio
Mix Khoya and Paneer thoroughly mix cornflour and baking powder grind Cardamom and Kesar together and mix with Khoya and Paneer.
Now mix all the above ingredients and blend vigorously for 10 minutes. Grease the baking mould and pour the mixture in it.
Bake at least 15-20 minutes in Microwave. When cooled invest in the dish and decorate with nuts and cherries.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi