This is a recipe for Rice Kheer or Chawal Ki Kheer using rice as the main ingredient. This Kheer preparation is very popular in most regions of India.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Cup good quality Rice
5 Cup Milk
1 Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Coconut Shredded
1 Table spoon Ghee
4 pieces Green elachi [Green Cardamom grounded] Dry Fruits (Cut in small Pieces)
3-4 sticks Saffron (soaked in warm milk)
First wash the Rice and keep aside for 30 minutes and then grind it to make a coarse paste.
Heat the Ghee in a frying pan and add Rice powder and fry for 5 minutes on slow sim add coconut and fry till color change into pink.
After that add milk and cook for 5-7 minutes on slow sim add sugar, Cardamom, dry fruits and saffron and cook for 10 minutes. Serve Hot.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi