This is a recipe for Delicious Carrot Kheer, known in Hindi as Gajar Ki Kheer. This is a Sweet dish, which is very popular in India and is prepared on festive occasions.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg grated Carrot
4 Cups Milk
1 ½ Cups Sugar
2 Table spoon Cornflour Powder
2 Table spoon Cashew nut Powder
25 gram Khoya [dried milk] 1 Tea spoon Cardamom powder
Few Cherries, almond, pistachio pieces and Silver foil [vark].
Cook grated carrot in Milk tender wash with wooden spoon and add sugar.
Cook in a slow fire for 10-12 minutes. Mix cornflour, cardamom, khoya and cashew nut powder and mix well then add almond and pistachio powder.
Pour Kheer in a bowl decorate with almond and pistachio pieces, cherries and silver foil.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi