This is a Recipe for preparing at home the famous Mughlai Restaurant Style Shami Kabab. The Shami Kebabs can be eaten as snack or starters as also with the main course.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
¼ cup Chana Dal (soak at night)
200 gram Boneless Mutton (cooked)
1 Masala Elachi [Black Cardamom] (ground)
1 small Onion (cut into small pieces)
1 leave of Kadipatta
1” ginger (cut into small pieces)
½ tea spoon Black Pepper powder
8-10 petals Garlic (cut into small pieces)
Salt to taste
½ tea spoon Garam Masala
1/2 cup Coriander
1 cup Bread Crumbs
Soak the Chana Dal at night, and in the morning cook in pressure cooker (drain the excess water).Prepare the mixture of the Mutton, Onion, Ginger, Garlic , Coriander, Salt & Garam Masala, mix and grind in mixer then add cooked dal & mix it nicely.
Heat the oil in frying pan and add the above mixture & fry for 15 minutes.
After 3 hours make small Kababs. In one pot beat 1 egg with egg beater, dip the Kabab one by one into the beaten eggs and then cover the Kababs with bread crumbs & fry till the color changes to pink.
- 15 Easy Kitchen Tips and Tricks for Beginners in Marathi
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi