This is a Recipe for Potato Chicken Kabab. It can be eaten as snack or starters as also with the main course.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Boneless Chicken (Cut in small pieces)
1 table spoon Soya Sauce
¼ cup water
1 tea spoon salt
1 tea spoon Black Pepper
½ kg boiled Potatoes
2-3 Green Chilies (grind)
¼ cup Coriander
2 Eggs (beat with egg beater)
2 cup Bread Crumbs
Oil for frying
In one nonstick frying pan put the Chicken small pieces, Soya Sauce, water, salt, Black Pepper and then cover the pan with the lid and cook it nicely.
Smash the boiled Potatoes and add the cooked Chicken, Green Chilies, Coriander mix it nicely and make small oval shaped balls. In one pot beat 2 eggs with egg beater, dip the Kabab one by one into the beaten eggs and then cover the Kabab’s with bread crumbs. Arrange the Kabab in frying pan add some oil and fry till the color changes to pink and serve with Tomato Sauce.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi