This is a recipe for Egg Parathas or the popular Indian Ande Ka Paratha. Can be taken as a wholesome breakfast or as part of meals. Tastes better with sauce or chutney.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Paratha
Ingredients [for 3 Parathas]
1 Onion (Cut in small pieces)
1 Green Chili
¼ cup coriander
Salt to taste
3 cup Wheat flour
2 table spoon oil
Take 3 cups flour and add 1 tea spoon salt, 1/2 table spoon oil, some water and soak the flour to prepare Dough.
Take 2 eggs in one pot add salt, onion, green chili, coriander and beat with egg beater.
Heat one tea spoon oil in frying pan put Parathas on the frying pan then pour 1/3 egg mixture on the Parathas and spread over on the it then turn the Parathas and put some oil from the sides on the Parathas on slow sim.
- Traditional Navratri Special Kadakani For Durga Saptami Pujan Recipe In Marathi
- Durga Ashtami 2020 Puja Vidhi Mantra And Kanya Pujan In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Eggless Custard Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi