This is a recipe for Prawn Curry. This is great recipe prepared in the traditional Konkani Maharashtrian style and is known as Jhinga or Kolambiche Kalvan in the Marathi language. Tastes good with chappati, bread or rice.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 4-5 Persons
500 gram Prawns [shelled and deveined] 1 table spoon vanaspati ghee
1 Medium size Onion (Cut in medium size)
2 Medium sizes Tomato (Cut in medium size)
1 small size potato (cut in medium size)
½ tea spoon Haldi [Turmeric] 1 cup coriander
2 tea spoon salt
1 Cup coconut
1 table spoon oil
1 medium size onion
½ clove garlic
2 tea spoon chili powder
1 ½ tea spoon garam masala
(Heat 1 table spoon oil in a frying pan, add onion and garlic and fry till color changes to pink then add coconut, fry for 5 minutes, add chili powder and fry for 2 minutes. Combine and Ground the above ingredients to a paste.
Heat ghee in frying pan add onion, tomato and potato fry till color change to pink .Wash the Prawns and add the onion and mix well, add ½ tea spoon turmeric, ,salt and cook for 5 minutes after that add the grounded masala, 2 cup water and coriander cook for 10-15 minutes on small flame.
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi
- Simple Homemade Eggless Suji-Atta Noodles Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Wheat Flour Burfi No Milk No Khoya Recipe In Marathi