This is a recipe for making at home traditional Konkani Style Ambat God Coconut Chutney.
This Chutney is prepared using shredded raw mangoes and grated coconut as the main ingredients along with a few spices.
This Green or Hirvi Chutney can be served as an add-on with the main course or with snacks, like Idli, Dosa, Batata Vada and other snacks.
The Marathi language version of the same Konkani Chutney recipe can be seen here – Hirvi Naral-Kairi Chatni
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Cup Coconut (grated)
¼ Cup Raw Mango (pieces or shredded)
¼ Cup Coriander Leaves
7-8 Garlic Petals
1/2” Ginger Piece
2 Green Chilies
Salt and Sugar as per taste
First wash the Raw Mango, peal and cut into small pieces or grate it.
In a Mixer jar, add the shredded Coconut, Raw Mango pieces, Coriander leaves, Garlic, Ginger, Green Chilies, Sugar, Salt, 2 tablespoon Water and grind in to a thick paste.
Remove the Raw Mango Chutney in a serving glass or steel bowl.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi