This is a Recipe for making at home typical South Indian Filter Coffee. This type of coffee is strong and refreshing.
Once you acquire a taste for South Indian Filter Coffee, it becomes an integral part and parcel of your daily routine.
A Filter Coffee Maker is not expensive and you can easily make a couple of cups of Filter Coffee in a small sized Filter Coffee Maker.
The Marathi language version of this coffee recipe can be seen here- South Indian Filter Coffee
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 Cups
1 ½ Tablespoon or 3 Teaspoon Filter Coffee Powder
½ Cup Boiling Water
1 Cup Milk
3 Teaspoon Sugar
Take a stainless steel filter pot.
Boil the ½ cup Water.
In the Filter Coffee Pot add 1 ½ Tablespoon or 3 Teaspoon Filter Coffee Powder and then insert the plate and pour the boiling water into the top jar and keep the filter pot aside for 10-15 minutes.
Slowly the Coffee will filter in to the bottom jar.
In another stainless steel Pot, heat the Milk and Sugar and then add the Filter Coffee into the Milk and mix it well.
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi
- Muhurat, Haldi Kumkum, Bornahan Makar Sankranti 2020 in Marathi