This is a Recipe for making at home healthy and Nutritious Jowari Cha or Millet Dosa. Jowar is normally used in making Bhakris in Maharashtra because because it good for health and easily digestible.
The Jowar Dosa is equally good for health and children who avoid eating Bhakris are sure to like it because it is crispy and tastes great.
The Marathi language version of the same recipe can be seen here – Jowar Dosa and Pudina Chutney
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 Cups Millet Flour (Jowar flour)
1 Cup Rice Flour
½ Cup Semolina (Suji)
4 Green Chilies
1” Ginger Piece
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying the Dosa
Preparation: Mix the Millet Flour, Rice Flour and Semolina along with Water and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
Grind the Green Chilies, Ginger and Cumin Seeds.
Then mix the Millet Flour, grounded Green Chilies, Salt and Coriander Leaves and prepare the Dosa Batter.
Heat a nonstick pan and apply a teaspoon of oil over it and then spread ½ cup of the Dosa Batter over the pan add some Oil on the edges of the Dosa and fry from both side.
Serve the Jowar Dosa hot with Pudina Chutney.
For Pudina Chutney refer recipe here- Pudina Chutney
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi