This is a Recipe for making at home sweet and delicious Maharashtrian Style Ambyacha or Mango Sheera. This is a special Sheera, which is made using Mango Juice, especially during the Mango Season, at other times of the year, it can also be prepared using canned mangoes.
The Marathi language version of the same Sheera recipe can be seen here- Ambyacha Sheera
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Cup Semolina (Suji/Rawa)
1 Cup Mango Pulp
2 Tablespoon Ghee
½ Cup Sugar
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Water
1 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
Heat the Ghee in a Kadai and then add the Suji and mix it well and roast for about 10-12 minutes on a slow flame or until the color changes into light brown.
Boil the Milk and Water and then add it to the roasted Suji and mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame.
Then add the Sugar, Mango Pulp, Cardamom Powder and mix it well and cook for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame.
Remove the kadai from a flame and cover with stainless steel plate.
After this, garnish the Sheera with Dry-fruits and serve hot.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi