This is a Recipe for making at home Chilled Cucumber-Mint Soup or Kakdi-Pudina Soup as it is called in the Hindi Language. This soup can be most appetizing and refreshing during the summer season.
The Marathi language version of the same soup recipe can be seen here – Nourishing Cucumber Soup
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Chilling Time: 1-2 Hours
Serves: 4 Persons
2-3 Big size Fresh Cucumber-r
2 Cups Yogurt (curd)
½ Cup Milk
3 Tablespoon Sugar
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
10-15 Mint Leaves (roughly chopped)
Wash and peal Cucumber and shred them.
Wash and roughly chop the Mint Leaves.
In a medium size bowl mix the Curd, Milk, shredded Cucumber, Sugar, Salt and Black Pepper Powder and then keep it in the refrigerator for about two hours for cooling.
While serving add and mix the Mint Leaves.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi