This is a Recipe for making at home tasty and delicious Pav Bhaji Paratha, For making this special Paratha, I have used the same Bhaji that is prepared for Pav-Bhaji.
The Pav-Bhaji Paratha can be served for breakfast or in the tiffin-boxes of school going children.
The Marathi language version of the same Paratha recipe can be seen here – Pav-Bhaji Parathi
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4-6 Paratha
2 Cups Pav Bhaji – See the preparation method – Pav-Bhaji
2 Cups Wheat Flour
2 Tablespoon Besan [Gram Flour] Salt as per taste
Oil for frying the Paratha
Butter for garnishing
In a Medium size bowl mix the Pav Bhaji, Wheat Flour, Besan, Salt and prepare a thick Dough.
Then Prepare 4-6 equal sized balls from the Dough.
Roll one ball like a Paratha. Heat the non stick tawa and roast the Paratha from both sides with oil. Prepare all Paratha using the same procedure.
Serve hot with Tomato Sauce or Chutney.
- Delicious Satari Kandi Pedha Without Khoya Recipe In Marathi
- Maharashtrian Style Kadipatta Churney Recipe in Marathi
- Kadi Patta Kari Patta Aushadhi Gundharm Fayde In Marathi
- How to Make Tagar or Bura (Boora) Sugar at Home In Marathi
- 5 Simple Diwali Traditional Totke For Money And Prosperity In Marathi