This is a simple to follow step=by step Recipe for making at home refreshing Frozen Yogurt, especially for the hot summer season.
The recipe given by combines Yogurt with condensed Milk, Whipped Cream and lemon to make the preparation delicious and tasty, so as to make it suit the taste buds of everyone, including kids.
The Marathi language version of the same recipe cam be seen here – Frozen Yogurt
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
3 Cups Yogurt
½ Cup Condensed Milk
2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 Teaspoon Lemon Skin (shredded)
1 Cup Fresh Whipped Cream
½ Cup Jelly (pieces)
Keep the Yogurt in a thin cloth and close and tie the cloth lightly. Like a bundle and hang it for 2 hours.
After 2 hours, remove the Curds from the cloth in a clean glass bowl.
Whip the Fresh Cream.
Shred the Lemon and keep it aside.
Mix the Curd, Condensed Milk, Lemon Juice, Lemon Skin, Whipped Cream and Jelly pieces.
Keep the Yogurt in a refrigerator for 7-8 hours.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi