This is a Recipe for making at home sweet and delicious Badamache or Almond Appe. This is a sweet and delicious variation of the traditional Maharashtrian Appe recipe experimented by me by giving it a Almond flavor. This tasty Appe variation can be a welcome tiffin box dish for school going children, which can also be served as a stand-alone snack.
The Marathi language version of this Appe recipe and its preparation method can be seen here- Badamache Appe
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Cup Refined Flour
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 Tablespoon Milk
½ Cup Sugar
¼ Cup Butter
¼ Teaspoon Nutmeg Powder
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Salt as per taste
Soak the Badam for 30 Minutes in Water then and peal and grind them to make a paste.
In a Kadai add the Almond Paste, Sugar and Milk and cook on a slow flame until the mixture become thick.
Remove from the flame.
Then add the beaten Egg, Refined Flour, Butter, Nutmeg Powder, Salt, ½ Cup of Water and mix it well. Add the Vanilla Essence and mix it well.
Heat the Appe Making Mold and apply the Oil inside it and then pour a table spoon mixture into each of the Mold Portions and then keep Mold on a low flame and let fry the Appe till they become crispy.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi